The Progressive Suspension updated 465 series shock for the Kawasaki ZG 1000 is now available. This state of the art high pressure gas monotube design utilizes a large 48mm bore and deflective disc piston for precise damping. The beefy 16mm hard chrome shaft rides on viton seals for low friction and leak free life. The latest 465 is custom tuned for each application and is completely optimized for 1986-2006 ZG 1000 Concours, from the damping, spring rate and jounce bumper. As you know the original OEM shock is marginal at best, and after you rack up the miles, they really take a turn for the worst. The new 465 series shock will make a real seat of the pant improvement in the ride and handling.
- High pressure gas monotube
- 5 position rebound adjust-Tune for changing conditions & riding styles
- Threaded body allows for fine adjustments in sag
- Aluminum body & components
- Hard anodized beautiful finish
|ZG 1000 86-06 Rear Shock||77-4668||$497.00 / each|